When People start to Notice

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 8 - 12AM
Mar1e101
Mar1e101's picture

When People start to Notice

I am now entering my second month since the big family breakup. I am still worried for my daughter and grandson. What is most incredible is that people are beginning to listen or notice the behaviors of my son in law. They are starting to post notes about how remarkable he is to the sociopath/psychopath I am feeling excited that at least my closest family members and friends are beginning to understand the constant barrage of "me this, and I dido's" and so on from him, from that to constant lies, switching his stories missing key elements, but most of all noticing that he contradicts himself, that all that stuff along with emotional abandonment and targeting the issues most vulnerable to us were the ones that gave him his greatest pleasure, and my greatest crazy feeling days.

This is progress. Most of all, the days when I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders gave way to knowing that I am no longer in the victim mode. School is starting soon, and my paper is going to surprise a few people for sure. It will be about my experiences this summer, kinda like what was your favorite moments during summer break. What was so devastating for me turned out to be the educational summer school of life, not to mention healing.

Thanks so much, Lisa and friends.

PS I am not leaving I will continue to post!

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Aug 8 - 7AM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mar1e101

This must be very validating! Good to hear you are doing better, thanks for the update.