Pudin's story

1 post / 0 new
#1 Sep 18 - 6AM
admin
admin's picture

Pudin's story

I left him almost a month ago. I was with him 3 years long.
He was a drug addict ( cocaine ) and alcoholic too.
It was good excuse for everything....I forget always.

But after a while I felt there is something else. Now I can see he is an N.

He pushed me to the edge. He likes himself only. He and his big dick. He went so far with me because I like sex and I am in everything. I like t try things. He thought if he made me do things that will freak me out. But not. After while the sex was about I gave him blow job most of the time. He thought I will feel humiliated. So the last thing he took away was give him pleasure ..he didn't let me do it ...he wanted me watch him when he jerk off.... and when he finished he just turned away and felt sleep ....well that was my limit.
I left him while he was drinking at the bar.

I sent him a mail with the full article about narcissistic personality disorder. He send me back : FUCK YOU.

After 2 weeks looked he calmed down and he started send me text message like : miss you ....love you ....come home mommy.....I am horny baby ... and every night he sends me : sweet dreams XOXOXOXO

Then he text me about he will be away for 3 days for his brother's wedding so I can go back to our place and stay there and see the dog. He sent me text all week about this , he wanted to be sure I will go there. The day he suppose to leave sent me a text he just leaving the next day. Then the next day he text at 9am , he left ... and after 3 pm ..he is coming back. SO I have no chance to go there. He just wanted to hurt me . He had known how much I wanted to go back. ( all my stuff is there ..I am staying with my friends house with 2 bag of clothes ) and I miss the dog.

Probably he thought I will be mad but I wasn't . So it was not enough. We worked together before so I have no job. We spoke on the phone this Sunday and he asked me go work with him because I still have no job. He wanted me call him on Monday morning about how I feel and I can go. So I called him on Monday ...he picked up the phone , you should hear his voice : What's up ??? He was kind of mad why I bother him . I asked about the job , he said he doesn't need me.
That phone call was the last ...no more messages.
He stopped sending me messages
FUCK HIM. HE MADE ME CRY AGAIN.
HE is still playing with me
When it will be end ???
I feel sick.
I am so depressed.
I can not do anything ..I am sleeping almost all day.
or cry.
What happened with me ??