Review self esteem, self confidence

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 2 - 11AM
peacewarrior
peacewarrior's picture

Review self esteem, self confidence

https://www.cornerstone.edu/blogs/lifelong-learning-matters/post/14-meth...

While reviewing the above article and tools about self confidence I had an Ah Ha moment of "this is what the N/P sought to destroy in me and others". The steps, tools, actions are the very things a pathological person will take, twist and use to degrade, invalidate then smear people with their depraved personality. N/p's can't stand it if anyone recognizes another person is competent, hard working, ethical or moral.

I can speak for my self it has been a difficult road of recovery fraught with traumatic pathological abuse to process each step of the way to return to my former ways, state of being, set goals and do what it takes to achieve my goals.

I can recognize it takes internal strength, wisdom, a rational plan, self acceptance to set goals, follow through and do what is required to get where one wants to go. to do this with a diabolical and evil person around degrading to campaigning to destroy us is a true nightmare. It's compounded due to the projections targeting you as the depraved malicious destroyer. I am so glad to be out of hell.
I just wish I had a "laser memory zapper gun" for the pathological abuse.

Mar 2 - 3PM
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

i hear ya...

mine sounds a lot like yours...destroying my morals, and ethics....he couldn't actually destroy them in me....so he smeared me instead.....he wasn't competent to tie his own shoe laces and he despised my competence......yeah.they are twisted diabolical and pure undiluted evil.....they need to invent a smart bomb that targets only Narcs and Psychos....talk about a herd that needs to be thinned!!...... My blog