BLAST FROM THE PAST...THE PSYCHO'S FORMER VICTIM..PART TWO..

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 12 - 10AM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

BLAST FROM THE PAST...THE PSYCHO'S FORMER VICTIM..PART TWO..

so this woman called me yesterday...i'll call her ..emily, since that's her name.....emily called me.....and boy was she a wealth of info...

she said that the psycho had screwed her over 30 years before...when she was a innocent lass of 21...that he had swept her off her feet...told her he loved her...talked marriage..the whole nine yards....then.....she found out that he was living with another woman...another long time THE ONE...i'll call her bitsy..because that's her name.....
so..emily finds out the psycho is living with bitsy..and bitsy is a trust fund baby who has financed a chain of bike stores for the psycho...
so he tells emily...'forget about bitsy....she means nothing to me...that's just a BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT'.....

that's what the bastard said to me the day we got married....marriage is JUST A BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT!!..so alreay i was seething...and it just got better and better and better......

so...he sucker's ol emily back in....THEN...then she finds out he's fooling around on her AND bitsy..with some woman fifteen years older...for drugs.......
emily was devastated...and of course the psycho just didn't get it.....so she broke it off with him.....

fast forward THIRTY YEARS!!...THIRTY LONG YEARS..of NO CONTACT....he hadn't spoken a word to her since she caught him shitting all over her.....

she said one day she came home and their was a weird message on her answering machine......'hi it's me..guess you're not there...i'll try again later'.....she thought it was a wrong number......few days later...same message....she says the second time the voice sounded familiar...but she could't quite place it.....

few days later she was sitting on the sofa with her HUSBAND (the psycho had somehow FLUBBED that search)...watching a movie...phone rings...the caller ID showed a motel...she didn't have a clue...so she answered.....

'hi, it's me'
'who?'
'me...michael'
she said she FINALLY recognized the voice...and was STUNNED! it had been THIRTY YEARS.....

'this is a surprise'

she said then he launched into a rambling diatribe...about how he'd been trapped for 15 years in a horrible marriage with a crazy bitch (me)...and that now i'd gone completely insane...thrown him out of HIS house...destroyed HIS business...and he had run in fear of his life to the safety of a rundown motel.....AND...while laying in that rundown motel...he'd been thinking...a lot.....a whole lot..about what a horrible mistake it had been to marry that insane abusive bitch...

'she's nothing like YOU, emily...now i realize how kind and sweet you always were...no one has ever loved me like you did...i made a horrible mistake all those years ago...and now i realize it...i've thought about it....and......YOU'RE THE ONE'....

'the one what?'

'THE ONE!!..THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!..THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER REALLY LOVED!!..YOU'RE THE ONE...I WANT US TO GET BACK TOGETHER!..i'm at the Rundown Motel...room 215...or do you want me to come there?'

'uh...i'm busy'

'WHAT?..what are you doing?..do i hear someone else there with you???'

'yes'

'WHO IS IT? what are you doing?'

'i'm sitting on the sofa with my HUSBAND watching a movie'

'your HUSBAND?...you're sitting right there beside you husband while you're talking to ME?'

'yes'

'and he doesn't CARE?..i can't believe he wouldn't care if he knew you were talking to ME'

'ok..i'll ask him....Kevin..do you mind if i talk to mike _______ while we're watching this movie?'

'not as long as you keep it down, so i can hear what's going on in the movie'.

'there...he doesn't seem to mind.'....

she said the psycho made some small talk then..telling her he and his crazy psycho wife had lived just a few miles from her..asked her if she had his number so she could call him 'when HE'S not around'....and hung up.....

THIRTY YEARS...it had been THIRTY YEARS ...then he just called her out of the blue.....and was incredulous to find out she hadn't been sitting there in cold storage...waiting for her sailor to return from the sea!!...

she figured that was end of it...said he sounded about half drunk....said she found it more humorous than disturbing...until she thought...wait a minute...how does he know where i live!!...

she said about a week went by....phone rang again...him....

'hello'
she said he sounded pretty surly..

'i just want you to know i'm pretty upset with you!!..i can't believe the way you behaved the last time i called you!'

'what are you talking about?'

'i was pouring my HEART out to you emily!!..trying to tell you how you are THE ONE...my ONE TRUE LOVE...i want us to get back together!!..don't you remember how wonderful we were together?...how much fun we had?...how great it was?'

'it was 30 years ago...i have't heard from you in THRITY YEARS..no a word'.....

'SO??...that doesn't mean i haven't thought abut you every day!'

'i think it does....AND you were cheating on bitsy with me..and cheating on me AND bitsy with someone else..remember?'...

'that meant NOTHING...i was in LOVE with you!..i was CONFUSED...SCARED..scared of how much i loved you!!..but now i realize that you are the ONE for me!!..i want you to leave your husband!!...can you come over right now?...can you score some blow and maybe pick up a bottle of jack daniels on your way over?.'

she said the shit was getting waaaaay deep....

'are you drunk?...or on drugs?'

'NO!!..that crazy bitch made me drink...but now that i'm away from her...i'm sober...i've got my head on straight...i just want us to have a little fun...like the old days...and then i want us to be together FOREVER...you're the ONE'....

'sorry...i'm happily married....i really think you need to get some help...i really do...for the booze..and the drugs...and other things...it was sort of good to hear from you...but you don't sound like you're doing to well...i wish you'd get some help..'

she said he got into a snit...couldn't believe she was shining him on....couldn't believe his tired old 'you're the ONE' line wasn't working.....
later that day...the cops showed up to serve the exparte......

and...apparently he wasn't worried...yet....because he called our mutual friend again......'my former girlfriend LOVES me...always has...she has a big horse farm...lots of money...tell that psycho bitch that i'm going to be living with the love of my life....the only woman i've ever loved..'

so my friend said...'you mean emily?'.....looooooooooong pause...'how do you know her name???!'....'she got it off the office computer...she knows you were looking her up...she knows ALL about it'......the psycho slammed down the phone....and i guess immediately called emily...
'emily..we've got problems, baby!...that crazy bitch knows about you...she's insane...if she calls you, ignore her!!..she'll try to tell you horrible things about me!!..they're not true...SHE'S INSANE....she's insanely jealous of us!...she knows it's YOU i love!'

'the police were just here...with an exparte for you..don't call me again....'

it was the beginning of a.long losing streak for the psycho...he'd just taken the first step in his final long hard fall........

when she called me yesterday..she told me about the 'you're the ONE' crap...and i laughed...i said...
yeah i know...he called me and told me you were the ONE..and that he was going to be moving in with you...that you were going to lavish him with money and gifts...that's why i had the exparte served there....he was cyber stalkign you PRE NEED..he'd looked up all kinds of things about you in public records..i found it all on my office computer......

'wow..i believe you...because i remember how he said he KNEW where i lived....knew it was a horse farm...so h
he'd probably been driving by!!..OMG..that BASTARD'....

yep...that bastard.....

then she told me that after it all happened she dug out a business card with is sister's email address (she's known his sister since childhood)..and contacted her....and that his sister responded with 'BEWARE'...telling her about the psycho being looking for a soft spot to land...about how he'd beaten me...tried to kill me...about the booze and the drugs....i was shocked that his sister would do that.....that she even believed it of him........

anyway...there was other stuff...very validating...about his crazy mother..about booze...about his despicable behavior dating back over 30 years...him doing and saying the very same thing to other people he'd said and done to me....

but the conversation ended on a chilling note.....i think i posted here that the day the psycho died...that night i had what i thought might have been a nightmare....about him standing her in his hosptial gown...GRINNING at me......
maybe it wasn't a dream after all.....
she said that when she got my 'memorial' email...that she took note of his date of death.....and that it flipped her out...she remarked that although she lived just a few miles from us for years...and shopped and went to the post office and feed store etc in the same small town...how she had never once run into the psycho......she said she and her husband went on sunday mornings to the little local cafe for breakfast....
'what time did he die on Sunday?'....
'around five in the morning'
'OMG...we were at breakfast that morning...around 8 or 8:30..and all of a sudden i started thinking about mike..he hadn't crossed my mind at all in over two years...i couldn't stop thinking about him..started looking around the cafe...then i started to just stare at the door....expecting him to walk in at any second...i couldn't shake it...the feeling that he was nearby....'

'i know what you mean...believe me...i know what you mean'

so herein lies the lesson.....THEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US...once a victim...always a victim...when times get tough...they'll look us up...even if it's been THIRTY YEARS....and try to manipulate us and charm us and suck us back in......they NEVER REALLY GO AWAY....apparently not even in death......

May 12 - 10AM
foolmeonce
foolmeonce's picture

Because it wasn't 30 years in his head

Yeah - he could go back 30 years like that because that's how messed up their brains are. We all know about their time warp. In his mind, it wasn't 30 years, it was yesterday. Time only matters when they are throwing it in your face how many years of their life YOU have ruined. They are aliens - he was on outer space time.
May 12 - 10AM
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

....i knew he recycled.....

but damn.....someone he hadn't even spoke to or laid eyes on in thirty years???.....he was really digging deep......i know that he at some point a year or so ago contacted his exwife and pulled a simlilar con.......he wanted to reunite his REAL FAMILY...that's probably where she got the me keeping him away from his REAL family crap she recently pulled with me..... the difference between his exwife and ol emily is......ol emily was hip to it......
May 12 - 10AM
foolmeonce
foolmeonce's picture

I believe it

First of all very entertaining story - put it in the book! When I was reading it, I thought what would a person who had no knowledge of N's think? Probably unfucking believable. However, with all I've been through and learned, it did not shock me at all. In fact, I could imagine the ex N calling me thirty years from now (although I pray he will be dead long before then) and having the same conversation with me. They really are fucked up - talk about fantasyland - it's too bad we couldn't put them all on fantasy island where they could tell each other all their fairy tales instead of ruining our lives. The funny thing is that N behavior is SO obvious to me now - it makes me wonder how I was ever so blind.