DESTROYING OUR BELONGINGS.........

1 post / 0 new
#1 May 23 - 7AM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

DESTROYING OUR BELONGINGS.........

they psycho destroyed so many things of mine..on purpose..all the things i cared most about in the world.....
a shining example is my first new car.........

he'd made me live in poverty for years.abject poverty....his parents were millionaires....he'd lived a very comfortable life..but he didn't want anyone else to, most especially me...

finally i had clawed my way out of poverty....wrestling that evil alligator the entire way......and i bought myself a new car.....the first new car i'd had in YEARS AND YEARS....it was my VICTORY MEDAL...
it was a red dodge durango....with every option...i LOVED it..i was so proud of it...i got everything on it i wanted...tan leather....deluxe stereo...and it was MINE..and mine alone...
i would let him ride in it with me driving....or let him drive it if i was in there with him...but i would NOT let him drive it alone....i carried the keys around with me and at night i hid them.......this is how i lived.....
i hadn't even made the first payment on it.....one morning i laid the keys on the kitchen counter for a minute....and had to let the dogs in or out..i can't remember what distracted me.....but by the time i got back to the kitchen....my keys were gone....and so was my brand new durango...i started calling his cell phone.....he was 'unavailable'....we lived in a little town...it was less than three minutes to ANYWHERE nearby.....time passed....and more time....i kept calling him..he wouldn't answer.....finally he came through the door from the garage....he could barely contain his GLEE.......
'i took your car to run to the post office....and i had a little accident'........i ran outside......the front end of my brand new SUV was smashed in..all the fiberglass was split and broken...the grill was GONE....the fog lights were GONE...one of the headlights was GONE.....he had taken my brand new car....and i'm sure he'd driven it around looking for the best place to WRECK it..i'm sure that was his full intention....he had plowed it into the back of some old man at a STOP LIGHT who was driving an early '70's LINCOLN CONTINENTAL...the size and weight of a tank....the bastar had done so little damage to the Lincoln that the old guy just let him drive away!!!......but he'd done 3,000 dollars worth of damage to the front end of my brand new car....
it was insured....it was repaired..but it was never the same...not to me.....i took it and had an expensive giant grill cover put on it...so if he ever crashed it again, whatever he hit would be hurt a lot worse than my car....but of course he never crashed it again.....he'd done what he'd set out to do.....my new car was no longer new....he'd wrecked it.....
he hadn't been able to stop me from buying it...but he sure could ruin it for me........
the list of incidents like this is ENDLESS......

i'm sure there are others here who had things they loved destroyed by the monsters...'by accident'.........

i'm so glad that bastard is dead...i just wish he'd suffered more...a lot more.....