I did the dance tonite & exposed the Psycho/Narc

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 6 - 9PM
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

I did the dance tonite & exposed the Psycho/Narc

So I debated whether to attend this dance tonite b/c at last weeks dance, his brothers were there. I was fairly sure that they would tell him they saw me and since he's been hoovering for 9 months, continues to hoover, I thought he may show up. He didn't. I think I would have been ok though b/c he doesn't provoke any feelings for me other than disgust. Not even angry anymore.

I ran into the woman who organizes the dances. I'd not been to a dance for over 2 years & hadn't seen her since then. I knew that hollow man had dated this woman at one time. I proceed to tell her about what happened to me. she was shocked. It turns out that he is currently dating her co-worker & friend. The co -worker asked her what she thought of him. She told her that he's very black & white & rigid. That's why she wasn't interested. The new woman is a widow & they have been dating over 2 months.

I told my friend that he was a psycho. The love bombing, constant attention, gifts, the intensity of the chase. Her jaw dropped & she said he was doing the same thing to her gf. Then she asked me if he ever displayed anger. I told her about his rages. I'm thinking the gf might have experienced a Narc rage and told this woman about it. Why else would she ask me this/

We exchanged phone numbers & she asked if her gf could call me. I w/be happy to talk w/her if she seems receptive, If she becomes defensive I w/end the convo.

The strange thing was my reaction after this. In the past, my immediate response to talking about hollow man would have been to weep with sorry over my loss. Lots of triggers tonite sharing my story. I felt sad telling it, but that sadness went nowhere. Do you know I could not scare up a tear? I was flat, as if I were a reporter simply telling the news.

The aftermath of sharing my story w/ someone who could warn another woman about this toxic man has left me feeling uneasy. i can't describe it but part of me feels as if I betrayed him. How sick is that? Did this ever happen to anyone else?

Oct 7 - 3PM
Walkingonsunshine
Walkingonsunshine's picture

You're asking for trouble. Do

Oct 7 - 9PM (Reply to #10)
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

Oh boy

Oct 7 - 12PM
Kitty02 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Please believe me when I tell