had a nightmare about ex N and my best friend...and the dream also showed me HER NPD

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 26 - 1PM
Rose's Path
Rose's Path's picture

had a nightmare about ex N and my best friend...and the dream also showed me HER NPD

Almost as soon asI I got off the site last night, after reading some posts, I fell asleep on my living room couch. I woke up to a very hard reality, as I saw the truth not only about my ex N but also about my childhood best friend, who also went to school with all of us and knows both of my ex N's very well. In the nightmare, ex N was in bed with me and as always with him it was very hot and heavy, very much like typical teenage make-out sessions. He's incredibly addicted to sex as am I suppose, but he has no boundaries or barriers at all. He told me himself that with his steady OW, he still went to swinger's parties, etc. Anyway,, my best friend has an amazing body and very piercing, soulful eyes. In my dream, she was suddenly in my place next to him
In bed and they were all over each other, and she saw me gasping as I watched this but continued with him despite seeing my pain. I woke up with this image, sweating, heart racing, furious, crying, and realized that they probably would both actually carry this out in real life. She would because she doesn't believe she's attractive and ex N is gorgeous, and more importantly, the dream showed me that I have been taking care of her my whole life, in so many, many ways, and I have had little in return. So, I am surrounded by narcs. I feel so alone at the thought of that. I'm so used to feeling bad. Thank you for listening.

Oct 27 - 6AM
STLLady
STLLady's picture

In our dreams

Oct 26 - 2PM
tryingtorecover
tryingtorecover's picture

food for thought

Oct 28 - 7PM (Reply to #2)
Rose's Path
Rose's Path's picture

I thought hard about this one