urge to break NC

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 18 - 5PM
femnarc
femnarc's picture

urge to break NC

I'm not going to, but the urge to break NC now that I'm 2 weeks out from moving is unbelievable. The hooks these narcs get into us is absurd. This one P.O.S. girl who was nothing before me and is nothing after me. I put her on the map in my city. Before me, no one knew who she was and she had no idea what our city had to offer. I rolled out the red carpet treatment to a girl who I thought was safe. Boy, was I wrong! She's turned into a monster; running around here with fake eye lashes, extensions, a ridiculous breast-plate push-up bra, a spray tan, a 50k vehicle she can't afford (just yet), and the biggest dbags of the city. I have no idea where the sweet, innocent girl went that I fell in love with. I guess she died, at least that's what my counselor said!

Ok, packing up for Dallas....staying true to me. Listening to some great Nine Inch Nails to push this anger and grief out of me.

Truths = She left me when I needed her most. She never believed in me. I was her competition. She couldn't handle the depth of love and emotion I gave her and demanded of her. I was too much for her. I can go further without her. At present, I'm moving to one of the biggest offices in my firm to work with great attorneys and a great client. I never could've done this with her. I'm going to crush it without her.

Thanks for allowing me to vent/reading.

FemNarc[s suck]

Dec 19 - 1PM
Fresh Start
Fresh Start's picture

Going Further

Dec 19 - 1PM (Reply to #7)
femnarc
femnarc's picture

working on staying NC!

Dec 19 - 1AM
femnarc
femnarc's picture

What if all the world you think you know Is an elaborate dream?

Dec 18 - 6PM
femnarc
femnarc's picture

one of probably a few letters over the next few weeks...

Dec 18 - 6PM (Reply to #4)
HelpMeHeal
HelpMeHeal's picture

Exciting times!

Dec 18 - 6PM
NoMoreFreakBoy
NoMoreFreakBoy's picture

Good luck to you...

Dec 18 - 5PM
Iwasfooledbyyou
Iwasfooledbyyou's picture

FemNarc, go for it !! Look at