3 Year Prior-I can see clearly now...

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 28 - 5PM
nekochan77
nekochan77's picture

3 Year Prior-I can see clearly now...

Dear M,
I love you. I know its true. I don't love the "idea" of you, or the thought of what we could be, I just love to be with you. Pure and simple. You'd think.....
It took me quite by surprise actually. I always knew we got along, we'd talk for hours and your kisses always left me wanting more. I guess that's what it always boils down to. Why do we always want more? Why can't I be satisfied with what I have? And if I had you, what would I want then? Would I be at a point where I had reached my goal and no longer want you? Perhaps you are right waiting to be sure. Is this really what you want? Is this really what I want?
This much I know is true. i love you. I have not loved anyone this way for a long time. I have been in love but never in a way that makes me want to get married, change my name, and be burried next to you when we die.

I have done a lot of damage to "us" in the last hour. I have been searching on the net, why you wouldn't get divorced. You called me right when I was reading about how married men often dont leave unless they have to.
Do you love me?
You were so quick to end it when I questioned when you would get divorced.
Perhaps you are doing the right thing. Lead with the heart but follow with the head. Of course you can't rush these things. I'm sorry I questioned you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I love you truely. I hope I haven't killed a tiny part, I think I did, I hope we can fix it. My Darling, someday I'll be your wife...

Sep 28 - 5PM
nekochan77
nekochan77's picture

A week later

Sep 30 - 5AM (Reply to #2)
vaaly26
vaaly26's picture

nechojan77

Sep 30 - 5AM (Reply to #3)
nekochan77
nekochan77's picture

Thanks vaaley, That was my