Dear Block Head

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 16 - 6AM
lifeisbutadream
lifeisbutadream's picture

Dear Block Head

Dear Block Head,
Yes, surprise !! You are BLOCKED from contacting me.... FOREVER !! Yes, some things really are FOREVER ! Not only that, if I think of you at all, I will exchange those thoughts with the word BLOCKED... I know that your little fragile ego, can not handle being BLOCKED.... Awww, too bad little prince... too bad baby, too bad you classless clown, too bad you piece of shit.... too bad you worthless sack of crap, too bad you lousy lover, too bad your cheap fuck, too back you married scoundrel, too bad you worthless drunk, too bad you lying,manipulating idiot.
It sucks to be YOU !!! And too bad, I did not BLOCK you the first time I met you 2 years ago. When you fully took advantage of my weakness from a real problem I was facing... Too bad I did not face my anger and live it enough to ditch you long ago.... Too bad, I allowed myself to get sucked into your hellish world of greed, lust and insanity. I needed a diversion, but think that re-runs on Jeopardy are a better choice than your ugly (sagging and drooping) ass ( and balls). Everyone warned me, and they ran from me too !! Actually, I have no one left to talk to because I invested all my time with you.... Yes, time I will never get back, but NOW.... This moment and what ever is ahead is MINE !!!!!!!
It's all about ME now !!!!! So BLOCK HEAD, I wish you no harm, but I do wish I never bump into your sorry ass in MY town again.....
But, it is not like me to leave on a bad note, as I always told you.... I am nice and kind.... So here is my final word of kindness,
(purposely left blank....) I will let your delusional mind fill in the blank "baby"....
Love and hugs,
Me

Jul 4 - 2PM
Empatheticmale
Empatheticmale's picture

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!