His attempt at a goodbye letter....

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 23 - 1PM
Jammiwood
Jammiwood's picture

His attempt at a goodbye letter....

This will genuinely be the last message I will ever send you. Before you read it you should read our other emails first, your words written, read them and see if when you're reading the lies, if you can keep a straight face.
Anyway, back to the message at hand. I kn longer will be trying to preserve any sort of friendship or anything with you. I know this makes you happy, so be happy.
It's taken a few minutes but I've truly realized some things, main thing is that I know now that there was nothing special what so ever about our relationship or meeting. Even tho I look back and think of all the good memories that it seems that way. It was all just romanticized fiction in my mind. After knowing many things I know now, I realize that you could like up 100 guys and you could act the same way with each and every one of them. You could be that flirty aggressive girl that acts like you're never like that and it's only because of them. Its sad really, I feel really sad for you.

I never wanted pasts to come up, but I couldn't help it and I realize it's because it was a red flag for me. When I learned of your past and only the parts you wanted me to know, I knew it wasn't stuff by chance, but it's actually who you are and you would do it again and if you refuse to believe that, it's who you will always be. You claimed to be insecure with me because of the whole Jen thing, but really its because of the shit you were doing so you assumed I was doing the same, I am proud in myself to say that I wasn't. After the Jen incident I was 100% loyal to you and even tho it doesn't matter now, I am proud of that. I can only imagine how many other guys you were talking to, sleeping with while we were together. It fucking disgusts me! and it pisses me off because we never used a condom once. Normally I would be telling you, You're fucking busted!! tell the truth!! How many did you fuck behind my back?? but I don't want to know. It's just better that way.

What's crazy is you think you've done nothing wrong and that's your problem. I believe we were together for a reason and I feel we were lessons for each other. I've learned, but I don't think you have because you truly believe you are not wrong in any way, so I believe its Karma for you.

You have the potential to be a good person because you are in many ways, but in many ways you are a terrible person. You'll never accept that and that is why you will always end up where you're at. being thirsty looking for the next guy to try and validate you over and over again.

I can atleast admit my faults. I know I am a good person that can be bad. I recognize that and I'm going to get better. Melissa (his ex-wife) and I have become good friends again as of late and between talking to her about our marriage and learning from yours and my situation, I am very optimistic about leaving all of this kind of shit behind. It starts with me and then the right person who is loyal and real.

Me being a good person is the reason I was trying to make things right with you, but realize that's the way it was meant to be and I need to stop trying. I've recently met someone that is amazing! (not Melissa). I haven't even slept with her and I know it's going to be a minute, but I'm actually happy about that. I wasn't looking for it, but it happened and I feel blessed. Out of respect for her I need to stop trying to make things better with you and it stops now. I recognize patterns and asking you to do things with me is wrong, but its because I was hanging on to something that wasn't real. It feels so good to take a deep breath and let it all go and focus first on my kids and then her. Even tho I know now there was nothing special about our relationship I have no regrets in our moments together or of everything that has happened because I know it was meant to be that way, I stepping stone if you will. I do feel sad for you, you have 3 fucking kids and they are still not enough to keep you content to where you have to be constantly chasing men. You have a huge hole that you're trying to fill, man after man isn't going to fill.

We are now just a part of history, a moment in time. It's been 2 weeks since I've last seen you and so much has happened. I know you and I will never meet in life again, but I will always remember us for the lesson.
Sincerely, J

This man is unbelievably delusional. This letter came after 2 weeks of NO CONTACT on my part and him texting and emailing me 3 and 4 times a day, everyday. Every word out of his mouth should be aimed directly at him. Everything he thinks of me are all assumptions. He was always so suspicious of me and always thought that I was sleeping with all these guys when we were broke up, when would I have had time? or the energy? he sucked the very life out of me and then if we WERE broke up, he wouldn't leave me alone in an attempt to keep his thumb on me. He can think what he wants of me, his opinion of me has been thrust upon me time after time and thrown in my face no matter how wrong it was and he believed every single thing he thought up in his sick twisted mind. He can tell his ex-wife and his new victim everything he assumes I have done and everything he assumes I do in my spare time. All in the name of making himself look like the victim. Too bad that his ex-wife didn't learn the 1st time and doesn't realize that the only reason he is speaking with her is because his main narc supply has run dry. He is "gopher-ing" her. And he probably always will. and his new victim... only a matter of time before she has been sucked dry too, humiliated, cheated on, lied to, and especially when she finds out about what he has done to me AND my kids out of pure revenge for calling him out and going No Contact. His world is going to come crashing down around him soon enough. And all I'll have to do is walk away.

Sep 23 - 4PM
trouble
trouble's picture

Re-write the letter!

Sep 23 - 4PM (Reply to #2)
Jammiwood
Jammiwood's picture

I will Re-write that letter!