Good riddance, Greg

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 28 - 10AM
gt7124a
gt7124a's picture

Good riddance, Greg

Greg,

I have spent the last year and a half doing everything in my power to make this relationship our future. I gave you the chance you never had to get an education by supporting you financially, physically and emotionally. In return you took advantage of my kindness and generosity and gave the minimum back to me. When confronted with your lack of contribution, you confirmed my fears by stating that it had never occurred to you to pitch in financially. I gave you a home in which to live and within months told me that if I loved you, I would be willing to bear the expense of moving into a larger place so your son would have a room too. All the while, you never considered my wants, needs, career, finances or feelings. Real men have pride and recognize that it is their responsibility to provide for their children and not their girlfriend who is not their child's mother.

You raged at me. Multiple times. One night after I paid for a nice dinner, you requested money to buy a pack of cigarettes and after I reluctantly complied, you yelled and threw the cigarettes at me saying, "No wonder you have never been married, cunt!" I should have left you that night. You preyed on my weaknesses and used them against me. My tears meant nothing to you because you cannot feel.

You are a raging alcoholic and our drinking created a hostile, evil environment where your anger festered while I lived in a fog. I take my share of the blame for drinking along with you, but I saw the light and have extracted my soul from the endless pool that is alcoholism.

You are a misogynist and a pig. You envy everything that I am from my education, my family and my career. Real men see these qualities as wonderful characteristics but you resented me for them. This very thing alone proves that what you felt for me is not love and never was.

I am fairly certain you never cheated, as you felt that monogamy was you contribution and sacrifice in the relationship. That line of thinking still boggles my mind. If I had not left you when I did, you of cheated. It was only a matter of time.

You said that, unlike your past girlfriends, you truly cared for me. This is a lie. I merely had more to offer you in the form of money, looks and status than the other girls. You only "miss" me because I was best source of supply you have ever had. You are pathetic and a fool for throwing it all away - but you will never see it that way. It will always be my fault.

It has only been a week but I see the silver lining here: I have been broken to the point where I am finally getting the help I need to deal with my internal issues that I buried for so long. I have wonderful friends and a wonderful family. I am taking care of me - yoga, massages, a therapist, and most importantly, God.

I pray for you and your poor family who has to deal with you. I am not yet ready to forgive you and am not sure I ever will. But you don't care anyways as you think you did nothing wrong.

If I was writing this on actual paper you would not be worth the waste of trees.

Get away from me and never come back.

Beth

Sep 29 - 8PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Getting it out.