Why does he still have pictures and my family on his Facebook? HE'S the one who left me!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 31 - 12PM
Truthishere
Truthishere's picture

Why does he still have pictures and my family on his Facebook? HE'S the one who left me!

My Narc ex-husband finalized our divorce two and a half weeks ago. It was his choice, he left me during the discard phase which I have been used to because out of the four years we were together he would leave me every two to three months and come back. The cycle would restart because I allowed it.
I have been completely NC since then. I took the steps to delete his family from social media, and my sons. I blocked his numbers etc. Yesterday my mother came to visit and made a remark to me about my Ex's Facebook . I did look at his account though my mothers and come to find out he still has tons of pictures of us, and he is still friends with ALL my family. I begged and cried for him not to leave me, and him telling me he could not be married, that our relationship was over, he wasn't happy, saying he was so miserable with me, pulling the rug from beneath me AGAIN for the 19th time.
My question: if he chose this and basically forced me into a divorce after I begged him not to, why does he still choose to keep contact with all my family and have pictures of us everywhere on his social media?

Jan 26 - 6AM
jyfoh
jyfoh's picture

In our lives we often face

Jan 19 - 1AM
vevoran
vevoran's picture

Education

Nov 1 - 9AM
Lookforward
Lookforward's picture

Hi Truth, I hope this doesnt