New Narcissist Recovery Support Group beings March 20, 2013

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 14 - 10AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

New Narcissist Recovery Support Group beings March 20, 2013

http://www.lisaescott.com/forum/2012/01/19/narcissist-recovery-support-g...

You will find all the details and sign up info on the above link. The group also includes a one on one, so please PM me after you join, with your time zone and available times and I will fit you right in.

The last group members have been a tremendous support to each other as well as the growth they have made is nothing short of amazing.

The members who join the Support Group and take advantage of the one on one, report a deeper sense of clarity, freedom, and the added support of each other is invaluable to their recovery.

Don't delay; just do it, you will be glad you did. The group is limited to the first 8 and I already have some signed up, so NOW is the time to do this for you, we will go over all of your concerns and questions, and struggles in the one on one and continue through the Support Group process.

There is no need to tough it alone, the help is here for you right now.

Just bring yourself and the recovery will follow, I had never had anyway say they regretted joining my Support Group, they say, it was even better than they thought it would be. It is a safe non judgemental zone with support, understanding, and sharing. Everything discussed is confidential in group and you grow at your own pace, there is no pressure to do anything which you are not ready to do. Healing from a PD is a process. The only requirement is a willingness.

PM me and I will send you the group materials when you join.

xoxxoxo,
Goldie

Mar 19 - 5PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Many of you would benefit

Mar 17 - 11AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Support Group begins this Wednesday; just do it

Mar 16 - 9AM
Tamalane36