pinkkristy2006's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 12 - 3AM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

pinkkristy2006's story

Is It True?

Hi i am new to all of this, i have been looking for an answer to the last three years of my life, surely it wasnt him it must be have been me and the more i research the more i hear that it was him, but i have been left with a massive guilt complex, hate my body, no friends or family, and cannot get him out of my head.

I have spent three years with a man who told me he lost his erection because of how i looked, if we didnt have sex regularly he would threaten to leave and did on many an occassion and text photos of himself to other women and told me and flirted with other women on line because sexually i was not enough.

My friends couldnt come over as it made him feel as though they were out to kill him (he suffered with phycosis) my family were also not allowed in for the same reason, he drove a wedge between myself and my children telling me my 14 year old daughter took the PI** out of me and i was a walk over and my 6 year old was far too clingy and he would get no where in life if he always needed me, so i pushed them away because as my ex got into my head the reasons he gave became more and more valid.

If i cooked i made too much if i didnt he was hungry! When i got up early and talked it was too much if i stayed in bed i was being rude, i am sure that all of these ring bells to you guys reading this? If anyone can help me to make sense of any of it please write back as i am turning into a crazy fool that is going to start begging him back in a minute!

Yes i still love him but that is silly?

Aug 12 - 3PM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

pinkkristy2006

click on our MESSAGE BOARD and go through ALL the pages and read read read Also, click on BLOG and read all the stuff Lisa and I have there. "Understanding the Intense Attachment..." would be of great interest to you as well as the other articles. ALLABOUTHIM's BlogTalkRadio show is tonight. Hope you can listen in. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allabout him Read everything you can on this site and get Lisa's book - you will find most of the answers you seek. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLICK HERE: Articles & information for abuse victims - Updated Daily "Some women can fake an orgasm. But some men can fake an entire relationship!" - Sharon Stone