Anonymous's picture

Law & Order 3/8/10

Anyone see it? Called BRILLIANT DISGUISE

about a TOTAL PSYCHOPATH!!!

Mar 9 - 8AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

synopsis

it was an L&O take off on the Craigslist Murders http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/04/boston_police_have_craigslist.php the brainwashed g'friend at the end was priceless. his ego nailed him in court - just astounding. don't want to say too much - and spoil it. Watch this: http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4b965d78ee71c781/4741e3c5156499a7/b14bda31/-cpid/800d53b0586be465 At least the show 'shrink' called him a PSYCHOPATH!!!! now we just need more people to say that not all psychopaths kill physically! ~~~~~~~~~ The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. - Albert Einstein Visit My Info. Website for Abuse Victims
Mar 9 - 8PM (Reply to #4)
Kelly
Kelly's picture

Love it!

HAha! She does what as say, when I say LOL!
Mar 9 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
The Girlfriend ...
The Girlfriend of Dr Jekyl's picture

Thank You Barbara!

I will cherck it out. I remember the news about this guy when it happened. Just like many of us here, his girlfriend is a 'smart, nice young woman, completely unaware she was engaged to a pschopath... He projected the image of being 'the perfect boy next door' that some of these sickos carry off so well. (mine included) This is something that facinates me...how it is hard to tell. Some are able to hide the RED Flags for a long time (years) and keep up their image. It is so weird! Thanks again for the info & links. Hope it plays here on TV soon. I will definately watch it. It is actually helpful to watch these psycho's behaviors illustrated in a TV show or enacted in a movie. It helps to recognize some of the behaviors a little easier to see them 'played out' on screen as another form of information, besides reading and studying about it.
Mar 9 - 8AM
The Girlfriend ...
The Girlfriend of Dr Jekyl's picture

Brilliant Disguise

Didn't see it up here yet. Was it on last night? Will it replay? Can you tell a little about the story?